ITALIAN LEGISLATIVE DECREE NO. 196/2003
The Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 dated June 30, 2003, known as the Law on Privacy and Data Protection, requires that detailed information shall be supplied to all subjects whose data are processed by any company. Therefore, we hereby inform you that your personal data, as provided by compiling any form in the Prima Industries s.r.l. Website, will be processed in accordance with the said legislation and with this Information Letter as required by article 13 of the Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
- Personal data supplied by you by filling such forms shall be used mainly for information system purposes, as follows:
- to respond to your request, thus providing a possible proper service, and to send you our eventual newsletter and/or other documents in relation to our company, as applicable;
- to carry out internal market surveys within Prima Industries s.r.l.;
- to send commercial, advertising and promotional information, both for marketing purposes in general, and in order to investigate on the satisfaction of web site visitors;
- to comply with any legal obligations;
The provision of personal data is voluntary, but will be essential in order for us to provide the possible service that you request. Therefore, we inform you that without the information indicated as “compulsory”, we will not be able to respond to your request or provide the service.
- Personal data as mentioned in paragraph 1 may be disclosedto third parties on a domestic or international basis and as follows:
- to comply with any legal obligations, to respect any orders from public authorities that requires such disclosure, or if such disclosure is required in order to exercise a right before a court;
- to professionals or consultants in order to carry out market analysis requested by Prima Industries s.r.l.
- to third party suppliers in order to provide our services.
- All rights as provided by art. 7 of the above mentioned Legislative Decree are reserved to you, and therefore you are allowed to obtain a confirmation of the existence of your data in our records, which shall be made available to you in an intelligible way. In compliance with the law, it is your right to require any amendment, updating, correction, completion and full cancellation or blockage of the data, as the case may be.
- The Data Controller of the processing rights is Prima Industries s.r.l. ., with registered office, for these purposes, in Via Pio La Torre, 6 - 42015 Correggio (RE) Italy, +39 0522.637583. A list of the staff responsible for the data is available, at your simple request, at the above mentioned address.